Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A lot could have happened over coffee

It has been some years
long enough..
Faded memories
still strong enough...
Tears, some shedded
some held back,
Steaming cup of coffee
'n I was dressed in Black

Untouched crumbles
of chocolate truffle,
lying restlessly
on my table..
Room full of people
and two friends of mine,
trying desperately
to read my mind..

Some silly song
in background,
some happy chatter
some nervous sound...
but silent thoughts
heart sored,
all mobiles
on silent mode...

Suddenly,
everything stood still
ran down my spine,
unknown,
yet, familier chill...
As i looked at him
across the glass wall,
one look at him,
and was in a free fall...

he cut down his engine
while parking his bike.
white tees, rugged jeans,
ruffled hair, and
helmet mellowed spikes...

in a split of second,
that felt like eternity,
when our gaze locked,
in a pull of his garvity...
heart beats in my throat,
a buzz in my head,
sparking felings
that were so dead...

those lazy memories
still makes me sway,
as he walked to the counter
and took his take-away...
sipping his coffee
in the summer air..
i was across the street,
guess, he was aware...

silver chain in his hand,
carelessly tilted cup..
In my memory, his image
deeply sketched up.
didn't see the number plate
donno know his name
But never did i feel again
that stupid flame..
he came flying in
and vanished racing by..
i wish we would bump
into each other again,
my CCD guy..
as there were no Hi
and no good byes
we would surely meet again
My CCD guy!!


p.s:: Most of my friends know this incident. It was 1st of August 2005 evening around 7:30.. at newly opened BEL Road CCD. Today i don't even remember his face, and i wonder if i have already crossed him a several times and did not even recognise him. It was that moment, that eye contact that i still remember... A beautiful moment from an interesting chapter of my life!!!








4 comments:

  1. hey bhagwan
    isi ke liye ma aur babuji ne aapko sheher bheja tha
    aaj kal ke bachche ... hey bhagwan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god... av tak tumko sab kuch kitne ache se yad hai... you knw, tat incident is one of the best funny and memorable moment in our life... i hope ki tumhe wo ccd guy milmjaye aur tumko ko uska chera yad aa jaye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish too.....i cant forget ur description of his bike's tyre bap re....i wish u get ur soul mate vry soon...i dint knw neha bhi follow karti hai tera bolg, hum humesa check karte rahte hai tera blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mango- chup kar teri gal in blue red purple gud hai and mera swt CCd guy pe hey bhagwan!!!
    @neha- Yaad to rahega hi na... meri memory kitni achchi hai ye to pata hi hai...i hvn't evn forgetten my 1st crush ever.. whch was like 12 yrs back.
    @raga- lolzzz bike me truck ka tyre!!!

    ReplyDelete